Friday 3 August 2012

Nixeus and its 27 inch hi-res monitor


I know a lot of people haven't even heard about Nixeus and I honestly haven't either, until I read an article about this monitor. I looked at its specs and it's actually quite impressive. The 2560 x 1440 WQHD resolution with LG S-IPS panel, 6ms response, 8-bit colour, stereo speakers and all the ports we need for just $US430. I'm quite skeptical about its price because the specs look too good to be that cheap but I guess we'll have to wait until August 21 because that's when it's going to be released.

One thing I noticed, tho, was that it seems like everybody's using LG's panels on their displays now. I heard even LG's biggest competitor, Samsung, gets their supplies for TV from LG. I know there's a lot more than just the panel when it comes to displays but they now must have a pretty high reputation especially since they started building bigger displays like the 84 inch 4K TVs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons