Monday 6 August 2012

LG 3D Smart TV Dual Play demonstrated


I just saw an interesting video that demonstrates the new feature on LG's 3D smart TV called Dual Play. Pretty much it's a feature that lets you and your "opponent" view each of your own full screen when splitting screen. I find this feature quite intriguing as it's an advanced technology that will take gaming to next level. I wish I had this when I was a kid, maybe I could have maintained a better relationship with my brother..


If you see in the video, it shows you the special type of glasses used for dual play mode. I found out that you can easily make those with your passive 3D glasses from LG. All you really have to do is just grab 2 3D glasses and put all the left lens on one glasses and all the right lens on the other. It turns out, the dual play mode works by displaying different set of lines to each player without interlacing them in each glasses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons