Thursday 26 July 2012

Samsung ES9000 75" LED TV unveiled




The new 75" 3D LED TV by Samsung is coming to the shelf in August with the $9,999 price tag. This TV was displayed in New York to promote the SpaceFest and the predecessor of this particular model, ES8000 75 inch that was shown at CES failed to come through but the ES9000 is soon to satisfy those with big living rooms.

There hasn't been any official specs released by Samsung but there were a few hands-on reviews done by the authorities and there were few significant improvements in the TV. It hasn't been proven through controlled test but according to few of the reviewers, the clearness, contrast, and brightness were superior to other older models of TV. It's kind of obvious that these should be improved in a later models but I want to see the specs before I make any further insights. Also this TV's display is held by 0.31 inch bezel and the frame has the rose-gold finish. And as we can see just from the picture, there's the built-in camera on top of the TV that is still being questioned but starting to get appreciated.

Another thing that was introduced with this TV was the best seller app on smartphones called Angry Bird. This app was integrated with the TV so that you can just use the gesture control to play it. This app isn't a major selling point at this point since it's already available in few other TVs but it sure will excite the owners of Samsung Smart TVs.

On the other hand, there's also the 84 inch Ultra HD 4K TV coming out from LG (LM9600). I sense another huge competition in the next half of this year. As much as I love Samsung's work, I just can't resist the 4K TV. I'm hoping to get my hands on either one of them and test it out before I make anymore opinionated statements.

1 comments:

Damon said...

I have a 55” ES8000 and it’s plenty big for my home; I can only imagine how good the 75” ES9000 looks! The thing that attracted me to this TV was the fact that the ES line can be updated in the future, so it won’t be out outdated as soon as next month comes. I got my TV because I signed up for HD Free For Life from Dish and had only a standard TV. My Dish coworkers suggested Samsung as the brand to look into, and I’m pretty happy with my TV. I’m sure anyone who puts the money down for this TV will be happy as well.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons