Monday 16 July 2012

Smaller & Cheaper iPad?



It has been reported that Apple is now in the process of developing a smaller iPad with 7.85 inch screen and will sell for a lot less than the current iPad. This is a big move for Apple because, as you all probably know, Steve Jobs (co-founder of Apple, inc.) disapproved of the idea of making a smaller iPad very much because he felt there was no need for a medium sized tablet device. However, with all the competition like Google's Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab, and Amazon's Kindle Fire, Apple might have thought it was necessary for the size down in order to maintain their tablet synonym title.

I don't have much of an opinion on this one because at one side, I know Apple can pull it off but on the other side, I don't know if I need a 7.85 inch iPad. I see the luxury in current 9.7 inch iPad but 7.85 might look a little awkward. But who knows, I might end up buying one hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons