Thursday 12 July 2012

LG's new 3D TV & HD Smartphones showcased





Last night, LG Electronics showed off their new products at a Comic-Con preview. LG is apparently working with Legendary Entertainment and using their clips to promote their products. The 47LM7600 was displayed and one of LG's rep was giving a short explanation of what's new in the TV model. As most people know, LG uses passive 3D technology on their LED TVs and so this model comes with passive 3D as well. It also has a very wide viewing angle (165 degrees) and like most other 3D TVs it has the 2D to 3D conversion feature that lets you convert any 2D content into 3D. Oh, and the most interesting feature was the Dual Play mode. It's a feature where you can split your screen into two and each player gets their own full screen by wearing a special type of glasses. As a gamer myself, this feature is a must because I play with my friends a lot and the half screen can get quite annoying. 

As for the smartphones, the LG Spectrum and the LG Nitro were seen. I was really surprised because these phones actually have 3D technology installed and it allows you to film in 3D as well. I watch shows and stuff while I'm transporting and having a 3D phone would definitely make my life more fun lol. I'm quite skeptical about its battery performance tho. I'm sure it'll use up a lot of battery in order to handle all the 3D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons