Monday 9 July 2012

Are you a fan of 4D movies?


A company called CJ Group in Korea is planning to bring 4D technology to 200 theaters in the states. They're adding a few more senses like seats moving and vibrating along with smell, wind blowing, and water spraying. All this, of course is added on top of 3D.

I really like the fact that 3D is slowly becoming mainstream and they're trying new things with the presentation of entertainment contents. However, knowing how entertainment business works, the 4D is probably going to be more expensive and I find all the features other than smell (maybe) not quite attractive. I think I may be a little annoyed if I get sprayed or if my seat keeps moving around. I definitely will try it tho because when 3D came out, I thought it would suck when it first came out but I love it now. I just hope it comes out here sometime soon.. If anyone reading this from the states get a chance to try it, please leave comments below on your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons